Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sorry It Has Been So Long!

Hey everyone!  Sorry I have been away from blogging for so long.  When things get busy, it just does not seem like a priority and seems to fall to the wayside :/  I probably need to do what others do and establish a posting schedule to try to keep me writing at least once or twice a week.

What I have been up to, the quick update (I plan on posting more detailed accounts of everything I am listing here!):  new house maintenance (painting, edging, removing toilets/vanities/baseboards, and picking floors), changing over addresses on everything, trying to live between two places, two days of awesome family time during the family reunion, big projects at work (and a massive breakthrough!), and ArtsFest!

Maybe it does not sound like a lot, but it sure FEELS like it!  I have also been working on my procrastination list and whittling it down today, which makes me feel great and productive.  I have decided that I will be doing the Insanity workout with my husband and today will be the first day...cannot decide if this is exciting or terrifying for me...guess you will get to follow some of my progress :D

So that is the quick update, with more detailed posts to follow.  I will let you know when/if I decide to schedule regular posting days!

What About You?  How do you decide when you are going to blog?  Do you have the habit of letting things go when you are busy and how do you cope with it if so?

2 comments:

  1. Have fun with Insanity. I have about two weeks left!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you have been very productive--congrats :)

    ReplyDelete