I know we all have pet peeves and I thought I would share a few of the things I just cannot handle, the things that "grind my gears".
1. People who make mouth noises when they eat, seriously...SERIOUSLY!
2. Messes that do not get cleaned up, especially if they are not mine and someone expects me to take care of it.
3. People who lie, especially the ones who lie about stupid things just so they have something to contribute to a conversation (no one cares, and we all know you are lying!).
4. People who are condescending/pretentious (even if you ARE more intelligent you do not have to make sure everyone else knows it, chances are they already do and have a complex about it--honestly, these people make me zone out so all I hear is Charlie Brown teacher voice).
5. People who make plans and break them, or who just cannot make plans with another person (the fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants type...I'm married to one and I love him, but sometimes it is soooooo hard to make the simplest plans)
|From Alice in Wonderland|
6. People who judge you based on where you work (i.e. thinking you must be stupid because you work a menial job...I
7. When people leave the toilet paper the wrong way on the roll...or they empty the roll and do not change it!
|Right way! :D|
8. When people fold clothes wrong or hang them the wrong way on the hanger.
9. When people will not even listen to your opinions on a subject, because their friend already told them that that book/movie/reporter/political candidate is bad/wrong...but they only heard it from a friend in the first place. *shudder*
10. When people use pipette tips from random spots in the box, instead of using them by rows.
|I cannot believe someone used this as an advertising picture...http://www.genpore.com/pipette_tip_filters.htm|
|If liking this makes me OCD...maybe I am a little. rpcs.org|
I am positive there are a lot more things that grind my gears, but those are the first ones that pop to mind. Maybe I am a little CDO (That is OCD with all the letters in the right order for those of you who do not know!).
What about you? What are some things that make you a little crazy and grind your gears? Nothing is too big or small.